MENTHA X PIPERITA
Part of the plant: leaves
Bag of : 40 gr
About the plant :
Peppermint is a hybrid between two Mint, Aquatic Mint and Spearmint. Known since ancient Egypt, traces of it have been found in the pyramids. It was used as a condiment during the Greco-Roman era and it is connected to the nymph Minthê which was changed into Mint and trampled by the mother of Persephone, in Greek mythology. It is in the 18th century that it begins to be successful to treat colds, airways...etc.
For your information :
Here are some properties of Peppermint :
- Peppermint infusion is the right remedy for small discomfort, nausea, bloating, headache, and intestinal pain (stomach pain in general).
- It relieves digestive problems and is effective in cases of intestinal infection.
- The benefits of Peppermint can be useful for the treatment of respiratory problems.
- It acts on urinary problems.
- It also has toning effects. It soothes joint and muscle pain.
Externally, it relieves skin itching and inflammation, oral infections, pain related to insect and animal bites and prevents the formation of cracks.
Product from organic farming certified byFR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Plant for food use
Therapeutic use of plants on medical advice.