Part of the plant: Leaves
Bag of : 20 gr
About the plant :
The Verbena is native to the European prairies and also widespread in Asia and Africa. Considered a medicinal plant since antiquity, it was used by both the Celts and the Romans as a magical plant, hence its name of herb to sorcerers, then used as love potion, lucky charm or to fight against the evil eye. It was also used to cast or lift spells.
For your information :
Here are some properties of Verbena :
- It acts on digestive disorders (difficult digestions, stomach pain, etc.).
- It also treats headaches, joint pain.
- It soothes nervous system disorders.
- It is credited with a relaxing effect in states of nervous fatigue and cramps.
- It acts on irregular periods and has a stimulating effect on the uterus.
- Vervain promotes appetite thanks to its action on digestive juices.
- It is effective against skin diseases.
Product from organic farming certified byFR BIO 10 - Agriculture France
Plant for food use
Therapeutic use of plants on medical advice.